Skip to content
Delivery & Carriage Charges
- Delivery costs will be temporarily calculated on our website, depending on your location, and we will have the best shipping price for you when we work together.
- During the order process, we will let you know the estimated delivery timeframe. If the products are ongoing subscriptions, we will also tell you during the order process when and how you can end the contract.
- We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. If you have selected the Special Delivery method (or the products otherwise require signing for on delivery), somebody must be available to accept delivery of your order (generally between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday – Saturday).
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery), the goods may be returned to us, and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- Please check the goods on delivery – any products found to be missing or damaged should be notified to us within seven days from the date you receive the items.
- 7.8 If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly. Please inform us if your item has not arrived after 14 days of ordering so that we can look into this quickly for you.
- 7.9 Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control, we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
- 7.10 Time is not the essence of the contract unless expressly stated otherwise in writing by a Director of the Company.